Thursday, January 27, 2011

SHEENA101 AUTOGRAPH SESSION CUM ADVICES FROM YOUR HONOUR 2011 .

 " Dear Ms Ang Shi Na,


Due to popular demand, I'm glad to announce that you are welcome to Whitley Secondary School for a autograph session. As it's well recognized from SHEENA101's blog of a survey from teenagers from 13 - 20. This can enhance our students, teachers & cleaners to learn more words & techniques to uphold the school's discipline & attitude towards every important role. We hope to invite our guest of honour to attend this wonderful autogrpah session. We hope to receive your reply to inform us if you are willing to share the qualities you have in life with our school. If you are able to attend, please contact WSS @ 63322112 to confirm the dates with us. Thank you .


Mr Mayorpum. "

Seee!!!! I RECEIVE THIS LETTER LIKA FUCK-ITS-ME!!!
Waa, I didnt know I so poplular. heeheee >. < Shyzx*

So you guys think when should I have my autograph session neh?
At SJ's dorm!? HEHH I WISH LUH! >(
Kk, be selious .. I'm so busy naosadays.. how to cope with fans?!
But I needa reply them asap lorzx. How?!! HEN FAN LA CHEE BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment